Skip to content
- West Jordan Elementary opened in 1982 and serves 465 Students in grades K-6.
- Our school houses three Special Education Support Classes, which provide specialized special ed services.
- All teachers participate on a regular basis in professional development activities.
- Students with special needs are served by a resource teacher, a speech pathologist, social worker and a guidance specialist.
- Students' successes are recognized through a recognition program called Principal’s Pride.
- Students are expected to comply with district attendance, discipline and dress standards. Student-Conduct-Dress-and-Appearance-Guidelines-07122021
- West Jordan Elementary has a very effective PTA, which provides funding for a wide variety of student programs.