Skip to content
- West Jordan Elementary opened in 1982 and serves 550 Students in grades K-6.
- West Jordan Elementary is a Leader in Me Lighthouse School, a designation that is achieved by fewer than 5% of the schools worldwide that have implemented the Leader in Me program.
- Our school houses three Special Education Support Classes, which provide specialized special ed services.
- All teachers participate on a regular basis in professional development activities.
- Students with special needs are served by a resource teacher, a speech pathologist, and a guidance specialist.
- Students' successes are recognized through a recognition program called Principal’s Pride.
- West Jordan Elementary participates in the Presidential Physical Fitness Program.
- Students are expected to comply with district attendance, discipline and dress standards.
- West Jordan Elementary has a very effective PTA, which provides funding for a wide variety of student programs.